Madruk-JTCTBTMadruk-JTCTBT

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Towers Towers

doesnt quite make it

Alright first off it is obvious you took those sounds from south park and anyone thinking the author to hide this, is a moron. Its OK to borrow the sounds and apply them to the sept 11th situation, but when that very same thing has already been done in south park, kinda makes you wonder what you DID do by yourself. So actualy what you did is recreate a south park episode with the sounds of an other south park episode and that explains the failing grade.

Super Greg Rotoscoped Super Greg Rotoscoped

whoaaa

haha thats great stuff man!! if you did that by yourself asnd not using some plugin, all hails to you!! super greg is the shit, numba one actually!! make more!!

Sniffer Sniffer

wait!

did that guy just get electrocuted by a battery-powered radio? please start actually working on your projects, if everyone does, it will make everyone much happier

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Visually stunning

Great eye candy, I wish I had your drawing skills. However there is not much scripting done yet, and I dont really feel this should be number 1 for what it currently is. Keep it up though, looks great so far.

Street Life Street Life

hey

This movie is VERY well made and its obvious you put alot of time into it, but I dont see the point of it.. I mean you should get better ideas before doing a movie.